Sunday, September 9, 2012

Two More For The Roll

I searched many blogs to find the "perfect" two, at least in my eyes. I hope that not only will these blogs be useful for myself but, also for other students and  fellow future educators.
I chose the following two blogs, one about better parenting and the other about special education.

  I found the blog about better parenting interesting for many reasons. The blog gave advice, tips and stories. Something that I really liked about the blog was that it wasn't for just one certain age group. The blog varied from pregnancy to teens, marriage, finances and much more. I think that this can definitely be a blog that I can see myself referring back to for any help I may need in my personal learning network, and even out of the classroom.


I found this blog about special education particularly interesting and useful. This blog was made by a school teacher, she includes strategies and reflections related to her classroom. It's definitely got a personal touch to it, which i like. She talks about her own classroom, and her own opinions about topics she chooses to talk about. In my own personal learning network, I can see looking back to this blog for ideas and references that i will find useful in my future classroom.


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such great blogs. I'm sure I'll refer back to these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the special education blog is something useful for ideas on classroom management and other ideas. I bet that the parenting blog could actually come in use for teaching as well with ideas for behavioral issues that may arise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bloth look very interesting. I'll have to look more into them later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice special education blog, I also posted a different special education blog. It was little different, chieck it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked the better parenting tips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the personal stories from actual classrooms too. Especially because they are from special ed classrooms. :)

    ReplyDelete